30th November – 1st December, 2021
The Enhancement of The Bilateral Business Relations Between Nigerian and Hungary/West Balkans Countries.
Welcome to High-Level Trade, Business, And Investment Forum | Focus on Nigerian and Hungary/West Balkans Countries.
The forum objective is primarily to engage the necessary government institutions, private businesses, and investors from Nigeria, and those of Hungary as well as the West Balkans countries together in discovering, enhancing, and exploring the existing business opportunities in both regions. It also plans to create a B2B platform for new business opportunities to meet and reconnoiter possible windows.
- Having PPP in mind, the forum aims to promote and enhance the existing industry, trade, business, and investment opportunities between the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the West Balkan countries.
- Reference to on-going business relationships, forum aims to accelerate the eligible existing industry, trade, business, and investment instruments in both regions.
- Lastly, citing the newly signed “Bilateral Trade Agreement” between the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Hungary, the forum aims to replicate such among the West Balkan countries concerned focusing on Export.
Industries and Sectors in focus are as follows:
- Agriculture (Mechanized farming |Food processing| Fertilizer | Animal farming | Agricultural logistics and Value Added)
- Medical/Health (Biotechnology | Diagnostics services | Hospitals | Mobile Medical Services)
- Business/Trade Legal Frameworks
- Diversified Tourisms
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Professional Services
- Infrastructure (Construction -Real Estates | Recreational Center | Renewable Energy)